Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Return & Refund Policy
Last updated: November 26, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Carte Blanche Shop.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite
You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same
meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this
Agreement) refers to 9420-2520 Quebec Inc., 1206b Mont Royal Est, Montreal
* Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
* Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Website refers to Carte Blanche Shop, accessible from
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless approved of by out customer service team. ALL ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
The deadline for consideration of cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You
received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not
the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your
decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
* By email: [email protected]
Once agreed through our customer service we will reimburse You no later than 7 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the
Order, PLEASE NOTE There is a 15% restocking fee for all returns, unless otherwise stated by our customer service team. We reserve the right to decide on our own terms wether or not to return the item.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
* The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
* The Goods are in the original packaging including hard tag
* The Goods were not used or damaged
The following Goods cannot be returned:
* The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
* The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be
returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
* The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health
protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
* The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature,
inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet
the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us, unless otherwise stated by our customer service team. You should send the Goods at the following address:
914-460 Ste Catherine St. Ouest
Montreal Quebec H3B1A7
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment.
Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable
to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact
* By email: [email protected]